Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Jordan Still Lousy GM

Michael Jordan is not a good exec.

In other news...Mike Doe is on Twitter. Wheel World is a funny blog. South Philly Phil rocks. His blogs include: Someone's Got to Say It, Rocky Would Beat Up, Philadelphia Is Number One, Great Italian Movies, Oh Do I Amuse You, Rocky Trivia, South Philly Rules, Yo Yo Yo Adrian, Training Like Rocky. Dalton from Road House has got game. Dalton's blogs include: Road House Trivia, There's Always Barber College, Zen and the Art of Bouncing, I Run the Show Completely, When the Job Is Done I Walk, Bouncing Ain't Easy, Road House Quotes, Brad Wesley Is An Evil Man, and Why I Majored in Philosophy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.